- Does thinQ bill based on dialed digits or LRN? LRN - Local Routing Number
- Can thinQ's customers view their current remaining balance? Yes, At anytime you may login to your portal and view your balance, make a one time payment and setup Auto Pay.
- What forms of payment are available? Credit Card, Paypal, Wire Transfers, ACH & Check
- Can Non USA customers use all payment methods? NO, a non USA customer is determined by billing address. There are specific guidelines for our Non USA customers. All Non USA customers must be PrePaid and can only pay via PayPal, ACH or Wire. Auto Pay is not available to our Non USA customers. If the Non USA customer has a US based credit card then they can use our other online methods of payment. If more information is needed please contact the support team.
- What billing increments does thinQ use? thinQ bills in 6 second increments with a minimum of 6 seconds for NANP (1+) calls. International is billed 1/1 except Mexico and Gambia which are 60/60.
- Are CDRs Available? If you have a login to the thinQ portal than you have the ability to access your daily CDRs through the portal. In order to get you into the right place, please follow these directions:
1. Login to https://lcr.thinq.com
2. The left hand column click on Account Management
4. The right hand side of the page go to the box labeled Account Password Options
5. Click on Connect to FTP server
Please note: You will not see a cdr file for any dates you did not send us traffic. Also cdrs are based on GMT time.
This is where you can download your daily CDRs. If you would like to join your daily CDR's into one monthly CDR file, please follow these simple instructions:
- What are USF charges and how can I become exempt? The Universal Service Fund (USF) was mandated by the FCC to ensure that all telecommunications services contribute to federal universal service in a nondiscriminatory manner. The rates are adjusted quarterly by the FCC.
For more information on the Federal USF fund and the current contribution factor, please visit the following link:
All rates decks are pretax rates. We must have the proper forms completed and on file for your organization to be tax exempt. However, if your organization is not tax exempt, we include all applicable taxes including FUSF, state and local taxes in your CDR.
Please see our knowledge base article on Tax Exempt vs Non Tax Exempt Accounts.
- CREDIT CARD & PAYPAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Please visit https://lcr.thinq.com.
- Log in as either an administrator user or billing user.
- Go to “Billing” and and follow on screen instructions.
- ACH & WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
1. The billing email address on your account will receive an email from email@example.com when your invoice is generated.
2. When submitting an ACH or Wire Transfer please make sure to include company name, invoice # and any additional information that is needed to ensure credit to your account.
1. Log in as either an administrator user or billing user
2. Go to Billing tab.
3. Click Create Invoice.
4. Enter the amount in USD of the wire transfer you would like to send us and click save.
5. When submitting an ACH or Wire Transfer please make sure to include company name, invoice # and any additional information that is needed to ensure credit to your account.
ACH / Wiring Info
- CHECK INSTRUCTIONS
Please make checks payable to: thinQ
Mail all checks to:
PO Box 123208
Dallas, TX 75312-3208