We are excited to announce that you now have the ability to access your daily CDRs through the portal. In order to get you into the right place, please follow these directions:
1. Login to https://i.thinq.com
2. In the left hand column click on the Billing tab.
3. Click CDR FTP's
4. Click Conncet to FTP server or you may you your credentials to login manually.
Or you may use the FTP login information provided to use an FTP client to retrieve your CDR's.
Using FileZilla to connect to FTP:
Download Filezilla click here (https://filezilla-project.org/)
1) Open FileZilla, and click "File", the "Site Manager"
2) Click on "New Site"
3) In the "Host" box type "ftp://cdrs.thinq.com/"
4) "Protocol" should remain "FTP - File Transfer Protocol"
5) "Encryption" will need to be changed to "Only use plain FTP(Insecure)"
6) "Logon Type" should be changed to "Normal"
7) User and password will be found on your portal at lcr.thinq.com, under the account management tab.
8) Click "connect" to connect to the FTP server
PDF below shows sample site.
If you would like to join your daily CDR's into one monthly CDR file, please follow these simple instructions: HERE
If you need help with this please let us know and we can schedule an engineer to assist.
For the definition of and for assistance understanding fields in the CDR, click HERE.