For Inbound Voice (Origination) - Test Steps
1. Order a new number (Toll Free or Regular DID) via the Get Numbers tab in i.thinQ.com:
Purchase New Numbers
2. For Voice - Create a Routing Profile on the Inbound Profiles sub-tab:
Create Routing Profile for Voice Traffic
3. Assign the Routing Preference to the Test Number via the Configure Numbers tab:
On your side, please accept invites from our two IP addresses:
220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
We will send invites in E.164 format, but can adjust this to 11 or 10 digits only if needed.
SMS Test Steps
Follow Step 1 above to order a new DID then you can enable the SMS toggle for the new number on the Configure Numbers page.
Under the SMS Tab:
1. Add your IP address(es) you will be sending messages out FROM to the IP Whitelists tab.
2. Add your Inbound Message URL to the SMS Configuration tab.
API - Token Setup
If you wish to take advantage of our API you can do so by creating a new token under the API tab. Additional details for the API can be found at the following link:
If you plan to use E911 for any of your thinQ DIDs please read the following article in its entirety before dialing 911 on our platform to avoid any unnecessary fees:
Important E911 Information - Read Before Use